Average Daily Range
The Average Daily Range (ADR) Calculator is a professional trading tool exclusively developed by CompassFX for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
Average Daily Range is a “gauge” of the maximum amount of daily market movement which can be reasonably expected. The ADR Calculator provides valuable market data in real-time at a glance. Trading with the ADR Calculator will greatly assist you while trading.
Benefits of the ADR Pro Calculator:
- Automatically calculates Daily & Weekly trading ranges.
- Provides Daily Trade Targets -- ADR High & ADR Low
- Built-in Weekly ADR strategy to trade Bounces and Breaks of major price levels
- Customizable and user-friendly.
- Works with ANY MetaTrader 4.0 platform and template!
- Identify areas of Support and Resistance.
- Determine and verify favorable trade direction.
Options of the ADR Pro Calculator:
- Standard (full-size) or Mini Display settings
- Adjustable Color setting
- Selectable Average Daily Range settings for a variety of traders.
- Selectable Corner Display - Upper Left, Upper Right, Lower Left, or Lower Right.
- Adjustable Font size.
- Daily and/or Weekly Levels settings
You can install and use the ADR Calculator with the MetaTrader 4.0 trading platform provided by any Forex broker. We hope you enjoy using it!
Follow these steps to install the ADR_Calculator.ex4 file
1. CLOSE METATRADER 4.0
2. In the email sent to you, locate the attached ADR_Calculator.ex4 file.
3. The registered name of the ADR_Calculator.ex4 file will also include your name. For example, ADR_Calculator_Bob_Smith.ex4.
4. Depending on your email client (Outlook, Hotmail, YahooMail, etc.), save the attached file to a MetaTrader folder on your computer.
Such as: C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators
5. Open MetaTrader 4.0.
6. If installed correctly, the ADR_Calculator will appear in the Custom Indicators folder within the Navigator window.
7. We strongly recommend you watch the following ADR_Calculator Training Video.
Follow these steps to apply ADR Calculator in MetaTrader 4.0
Open a New Chart with ADR_Calculator:
1. Open MetaTrader 4.0.
2. In the Menu bar at the top of MetaTrader 4.0, click on File.
3. Select New Chart from the pull-down menu.
4. Select a currency pair.
5. In the Navigator window, locate and click on the Custom Indicator folder.
6. Double click on the ADR_Calculator.ex4 file to attach to the chart.
7. A Custom Indicator pop-up window will appear.
8. Either select the options available (as shown in the Training Video) or click "OK".
9. The ADR_Calculator will automatically load onto the price chart.
If you require assistance, email CompassFX Support.
RISK WARNING: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your monetary objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent advisor if you have any doubts. Past returns are not indicative of future results.
CompassFX and its affiliates assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. They do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. CompassFX and its affiliates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials. This is not a solicitation to buy or sell currency. CompassFX is compensated for its services through the spread between the bid/ask prices. All replies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies sent to email@example.com will be received by the CompassFX corporate email system and are subject to storage and review by someone other than the recipient.
Trade Desk Support
ADR Calculator & Synergy
Download our FREE
Click here to get this popular FREE trading method now.